Signal Booster for mobile

hi everyone... :smile:'
I would like to build a signal booster for mobile phones as a part of my miniproject (although its not fixed ;-)) anyone has any tips or ideas to how i should go about building one because there isnt much material or circuits available... 😔
thanx in advance
P.S : I am still looking for other ideas on mini project 😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Windows Firewall Advanced Options you might need to configure it for a specific situation. You have several options for configuring Windows Firewall options, including the following: -Enabling Windows Firewall logging...
Hello friends, i m final yr electronics engineering student and i want to do an project on RUBICS CUBE SOLVING ROBOT with the help of image processing matlab. in this...
Los Angeles: Flamboyant British entrepreneur Richard Branson Monday unveiled the world's first commercial spaceship, saying it heralded a new age in travel. "We want this programme to be a whole...
Amain Infotech is an offshore software and web design & development company based in Chennai, India offers website designing, software applications, website application development, content management system, software project maintenance,...
Phishing is a way using which scammers trick internet users out of their personal details and also financial details after which they take ownership of email accounts. See this email...