Siemens layoff: 500 employees

Got the news from trusted sources:

Siemens has fired 500 employees from its IT division. Can anyone confirm the news please?

Addendum: Rediff confirms it.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Got the news from trusted sources:

Siemens has fired 500 employees from its IT division. Can anyone confirm the news please?

Addendum: Rediff confirms it.
    I heard the same layoff news... But I heard 150.

Anyways Horrible... DO not know when IT industry will get a smoother pathway.

-CB
  • lashbeck
    lashbeck
    Please let me know if you hear more about this. It is always a terrible thing and I am here to help.
  • lashbeck
    lashbeck
    Ok here is 1 article about the layoff's
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Hey Cisco lays off 129 man its really bad to hear!!!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    oh! too bad to hear this !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

surfactant derived from coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine.[1] It is a zwitterionic chemical compound with a quaternary ammonium cation. It is a viscous pale yellow transparent liquid and is used as...
Cocamide DEA is a used to increase foaming quality and to stabilise foam, making it last longer in the presence of oil and dirt. Without it the foam would collapse...
Tdoday their was a fourth launch when a thunder bolt struct and the mission was called off😔 They are going to give a next go tomorrow . Hopefully its takes...
I think a 'special section for students' will sure attract a lot of students😀 All might be looking for a place to clear their doubts and learn more about various...
Guys, I'm looking for bulk sms service providers in India. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?