Si NANOWIRE

1. I am working on a project of Si NW synthesis. Its application is in solar cells. But recently i was informed that its use in solar cell is presently limited in Germany only. I am not sure about this piece of info. Can some body please validate this info.

2. If we want to dope a Si substrate especially if it of nano dimension, how can we possibly do that.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google knows that Android users are super-busy that they'd need a quick access to specific apps right after the screen is unlocked. Maybe that's the reason it's applied to USPTO...
Google Play is currently offering top eBooks free of cost. Following is the list I obtained from labnol.org which includes direct download links as well. Amul’s India Arzee The Dwarf,...
Your looks - an important aspect of your personality is something you cannot control (of course, there are surgeries!). I wish to collect opinions, experiences and views on whether a...
US Department of Energy researchers at the SLAC lab have set a new record for switching speed. Quote: Scientists using SLAC's Linac Coherent Light Source (LCLS) X-ray laser found that...
During a demo, Kirobo said it "hoped to create a future where humans and robots live together and get along". https://news.yahoo.com/kirobo-talking-robot-blasts-space-historic-mission-094702571.html