Should we vote to illiterate MLA in India?

After 26/11, And all dirty politics games..What all of you think?? Should we give vote to Illiterate MLA or Educated MLA is must..😕 .
On one hand, we have Narendra Modi with vibrant GUJRAT but he is not much educated...On other hand, we blame uneducated MLA for 26/11!!
what you guys think??

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Should we vote to illiterate MLA??

We should vote for the capable person. Usually the educated are more capable as they understand things in a better way but that does not mean that people with less education are not capable. Some are very wise and street smart and these qualities take them forward.

P.S.: This is an international forum not an Indian Forum. Please refrain from posting India centric threads here. Make it in such a way that people from all over the globe may understand, appreciate and post their views in the thread.
  • pjd_0501
    pjd_0501
    Re: Should we vote to illiterate MLA??

soory moderator....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    yeah why not!!! but its rare to find a person of such calibre,so out of 10,8 times you go for an educated candidate!! but whoever the candidate is ,you should have detailes knowledge about your leader,education doesnt matters much!!
  • Red Hawk
    Red Hawk
    sauravgoswami
    yeah why not!!! but its rare to find a person of such calibre,so out of 10,8 times you go for an educated candidate!! but whoever the candidate is ,you should have detailes knowledge about your leader,education doesnt matters much!!
    Education does matter boss.. If you decide to vote for an uneducated person, make sure that he/she is experienced well in his/her field.. A man who knows nothing about the latest financial crisis or stock market crash or globel meltdown(all the 3 are same) cannot and should not become our finance minister irrespective of his education.. All that matters is a clear view of present and an inherent ability to solve problems related to finance..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Education is being considered as how many degrees one has received or being related to attending school colleges.

History has great examples of people who have done great work & changed the world. I believe more than education, one should pay attention to the work-history, achievements; in short track-record of the person you are voting.

A person may not be educated (meaning, he may not have attended school) but he might have been exposed to a different kind of education about politics, social-service et al.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well i agree with Biggie,bearuecrats/consultants are under him to look after all the technicalities,our leader should have power to understand things and take neccessary decision,taking poeples interest into consideration.
    and also keep check on authorities!!!
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    There are many great politicians in India who are not educated,but still with the intent of service to public..More than education,their history(previously what they had done,public service) and their experience matters..I am not saying that they need not be educated at all,but i am just trying to say that even uneducated people perform well when it comes to politics..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I go for Educated candidates only .😁
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    they are best options if you are unaware of the candidates,and its a big risk to go unaware of who you are electing!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic![/FONT][FONT="]”- Arthur C. Clarke (Science fiction writer)[/FONT] [FONT="]This spring, we offer to take you on a magical ride… You perform, you applaud. You...
Hey i am doing am E&C engineering 8th sem...help me out with seminar topics????😕
hi!! everyone please help i m new working with asp.net but problem is that when i choose the new project in asp.net the error gives web server may not be...
First of all I'm a newby to CE!And am a crazy electrical and electronics engineer! It was accidental.I had the tv remote in my hand and my mobile in the...
Provide link to your blog in your signature.