Should we really not be shameful for our lazyness ?

This topic is selected on basis of need of general awareness regarding our innovating ideas and our actions.
I am sure about that we often think some crazy things😛 which can be possible but are not. You can take an example of "A plant which can respond to our voice" or "A software which can solve equations by using camera." SO we have ideas, we have knowledge and technology but still problems are there, WHY😡?
So Please share your problems, we will work actively😁.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I am working as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in a private company. I was completed 1 year training(GET), but company one more year extend the training period also as...
An image created by wetpaint is going viral. It says 'something interesting is happening'. The whole arguments of the image is that the biggest brands in the world, that were...
I am a student of 4th year and this is the time for final project selection and I had chose my topics to data mining.Is there anyone who can help...
please suggest me some titles for M.Tech., structural engg. projects on concrete or any title
I want to know how programming languages are written and booted into the hardware. Is there any opportunity for an electronics engineer to do m.e. with specialization in bootstrapping(compiler designing).