Should sting operations should be carried out?

We had a Group Discussion on this topic today! It was nice! I would like to see our CEans Opinions on this 😀

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Sting ops seem to be conducted by the media houses, have been successful in blowing the lid off multi-crore scams, and have exposed many prominent citizens. I think it is the best way to catch the authorities when they abuse their position to acquire wealth. But the truth is there is a limit to the authenticity of the sting operations. Corruption is everywhere, so I'm pretty sure the wrong-doers will find a way around by playing extra safe and executing their nefarious designs in a more discrete way. Also media tends to cross the line, when it starts peeking into the personal lives of actors, politicians etc. It is a great way to expose 'corruption' but for anything else it becomes a vulgar display of illicit affairs.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes String operations should be carried out! But media should use this properly for good ones!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, Lets Discuss here about Cricket world cup, News, Player Information and everything related to Cricket World Cup.
Have you ever worked in an organization or a project or a society? If yes then it will be a lie that you have not come across any problem which...
Hi friends, Let us now discuss something about clutches. Construction of clutches: A typical clutch consists of three basic parts.They are: 1.Fly wheel 2.Friction disc 3.Pressure plate Fly wheel drives...
am willing to present a paper on latest innovation on the above topic ..its a national level conference please suggest some topics😒
cn nebdy temme abt hw 2 strt wd making wireless robot??(a simple one)....