CrazyEngineers
  • We are in the modern era and everyone were fond of using social networking websites such as Facebook,Twitter,etc but my question is that "Should social networking websites such as Facebook and twitter be censored?"We see a lot of people misusing the social networking websites and use it as a sharing portal of wrong things .It may be glam stills to videos and on the other side, some use it to abuse some social figures and all this happens without their concern. My friend informed me that there is no censors which would censor the things posted.It hurts the feelings of many people because they were used as a material/subject for discussions.Is it right?Should it be censored?
    As used by cinema boards, Can we use a separate board for monitoring it?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 1, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# could yoi please search the forums before starting new discussions? It will help us avoid duplicate threads.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberNov 1, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# could yoi please search the forums before starting new discussions? It will help us avoid duplicate threads.
    Sir, i had searched but it showed results on the issues of privacy only. So only started this new one.If you found it to be duplicate,kindly delete my post.
    Thanks.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 1, 2013

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Sir, i had searched but it showed results on the issues of privacy only. So only started this new one.If you found it to be duplicate,kindly delete my post.
    Thanks.
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/should-social-networking-sites-be-banned-in-offices-colleges.1849">Should social networking sites be banned in offices & colleges?</a>
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberNov 1, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/should-social-networking-sites-be-banned-in-offices-colleges.1849">Should social networking sites be banned in offices & colleges?</a>
    If i am not mistaken,its a thread discussing on whether to allow Social networking sites but my thread is little different, Anyway your decision is final and i abide by rules.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 1, 2013

You need to write more descriptive titles that tell us what the thread is about.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register