Should social networking sites be censored?

We are in the modern era and everyone were fond of using social networking websites such as Facebook,Twitter,etc but my question is that "Should social networking websites such as Facebook and twitter be censored?"We see a lot of people misusing the social networking websites and use it as a sharing portal of wrong things .It may be glam stills to videos and on the other side, some use it to abuse some social figures and all this happens without their concern. My friend informed me that there is no censors which would censor the things posted.It hurts the feelings of many people because they were used as a material/subject for discussions.Is it right?Should it be censored?
As used by cinema boards, Can we use a separate board for monitoring it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# could yoi please search the forums before starting new discussions? It will help us avoid duplicate threads.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# could yoi please search the forums before starting new discussions? It will help us avoid duplicate threads.
    Sir, i had searched but it showed results on the issues of privacy only. So only started this new one.If you found it to be duplicate,kindly delete my post.
    Thanks.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Sir, i had searched but it showed results on the issues of privacy only. So only started this new one.If you found it to be duplicate,kindly delete my post.
    Thanks.
    Should social networking sites be banned in offices & colleges?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Should social networking sites be banned in offices & colleges?
    If i am not mistaken,its a thread discussing on whether to allow Social networking sites but my thread is little different, Anyway your decision is final and i abide by rules.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You need to write more descriptive titles that tell us what the thread is about.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of Engineers, Designers and Product Developers have come together under the name Genneo to bring a a new device that converts human motion into power for USB charged...
Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works has revealed its latest project- SR 72 (which is a successor to the SR-71 Blackbird). The new plane has almost similar dimensions as its predecessor, but...
Seems like the Google owned Android smart phone maker has allowed a peek into its surprise product as some features of Moto G were revealed by a leaked promo-card. However...
​ Rumor's afloat that NVIDIA's latest hardware G-Synch shall be ASUS monitor exclusive till Q3 next year. The G-Sync is the tech that mends screen tearing in Kepler-based games. It...
Japan refuses to slow down even for a bit. Furusawa group at the University of Tokyo has succeeded in demonstrating complete quantum teleportation of photonic quantum bits by a hybrid...