Should Sachin be awarded 'Bharat Ratna'?

Well, this is the hot topic currently discussed. This is also a topic close to our hearts. We would like to know opinions of worldwide CEains on this. I am in favour of giving 'Bharat Ratna' to Sachin. I have written a detailed post on my blog about it. Read it #-Link-Snipped-#.

So what do you say?

Replies

• Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁YES he should be awarded "BHARAT RATNA"😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yes he truly deserves 'Bharat Ratna'
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Looking upon the contribution he has made to Indian cricket, he truly deserves the honour.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Even ICC has announced that Sachin's Birthday is "WORLD CRICKET DAY" then why we don;t?
  • Vega
    Vega
    godfather
    Even ICC has announced that Sachin's Birthday is "WORLD CRICKET DAY" then why we don;t?
    Is it? I didn't know it. How come I missed it! Anyway, could I please get a link to that news.

Everything about this great man just mesmerizes me.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    He is eligible!!

He is master!!!
  • Vega
    Vega
    There is one vote in poll against it. I would like to hear its justification.

Also, here is why I think he should get it.

I strongly recommend Sachin Tendulkar be awarded with the highest award of the nation, 'Bharatratna'. He is the topmost cricketer in the world. He currently holds large no of records in cricket. He holds the record largest no of runs in ODIs and tests. He holds the record of highest no of centuries in ODIs and tests. He recently conquered the record of highest no of runs in a inning in ODI. He is first and only man uptill now to have double ton in an ODI. He has been playing for his country more than last two decades. He surely is the greatest cricketer this planet has ever seen. He has given pure pleasure to the eyes of billions of cricket lovers worldwide. He has his fans not only in India but all over the world.

But his contribution is not limited to field of cricket only. Cricket is very small part of what Sachin Tendulkar has to offer to the world. His actions off the ground, his behaviour in society and his temperament teaches us a lot. He is very humble person. He is very much down to earth. He is always considerate and sensitive towards society and people of his country. Be it dedicating his great knock to Mumbai martyrs and people of Mumbai or be it dedicating his double ton to his fans. It shows how much modest, considerate and sensitive he is!

His simple action of carrying label of Indian flag on his helmet would have generated spark of patriotism in million hearts. How many hearts would have been touched by his simple action of looking toward sky and remembering his father after smashing a century? A simple action that teaches us love, affection, respect. A simple action that depicts a link to Indian culture and tradition.

The qualities he carries are immortal and universal. His passion for cricket teaches us how to love our work and be passionate about it. The way he pracises in net even today, inspires us to work hard in our life. Doesn't it also teach us how one should polish one's skills all the time? The way he dived to save 1 run on second last ball in first match against SA! We won that match just by the margin of 1 run. Doesn't he tell us how team comes first? Isn't he telling us age doesn't matter when you have strong desire to work? In his knock of double ton he scored 56 singles. Doesn't it tell us about what persistency is?

Sachin never replied his critics with words, instead he preferred to concentrate on his game. He showed to them what a great class he carries. Didn't he tell us then that bad patch comes in almost everyone's life but what matters is how you overcome it without losing your patience. He humbly acknowledges the efforts of his family, friends, relatives and his coach. He has expressed his gratefulness to them.

Sachin is very much active in social work as well. Be it donating money for education, be it saving water campaign for Mumbai. There are thousand of tales that could be told about this great man. Everything Sachin touches turns into gold. He is simply great. He has truly become 'Bharatratna' in the hearts of billion Indians. Awarding it to him is just a formality.
  • ishachauhan
    ishachauhan
    Hi all.
    I am new to this site but i really liked this.
    I fully agree to all those who are in support to configure Bharat Ratna for Sachin Tendulkar. Sachin is a true player. He truly deserves this award & there is no point of discussion on this but unfortunately our govt. still needs time to think. I feel helpless when i find that i can't do anything for a person who has done a lot for India, who is the reason behind smile, pride and honour of India.

I wonder why we just discuss & dont want to do anything other than a discussion. So if you really want Bharat Ratna For Sachin then Join the campaign and Vote for Sachin online just like i did. Here i am posting the link:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    yes sir sachin tendulkar should be awarded by the highest honor "Bharata Ratna" of the country because he gave his almost 21 years of his life for serving the country in the cricket battle .every Indian loves him and feel proud of him .so govt. should give this honor to him without any more discussions.
    Sachin is also very much active in social work as well. he always participate in donating money for education and also take part inwater campaign for Mumbai. There are thousand of tales that could be told about this great man. Everything Sachin touches turns into gold. He is simply great. He has truly become 'Bharatratna' in the hearts of billion Indians. Awarding it to him is just a formality.I feel proud on myself that I m the citizen of that country for which sachin tendulkar is playing
  • Vega
    Vega
    ishachauhan
    Hi all.
    I am new to this site but i really liked this.
    I fully agree to all those who are in support to configure Bharat Ratna for Sachin Tendulkar. Sachin is a true player. He truly deserves this award & there is no point of discussion on this but unfortunately our govt. still needs time to think. I feel helpless when i find that i can't do anything for a person who has done a lot for India, who is the reason behind smile, pride and honour of India.

I wonder why we just discuss & dont want to do anything other than a discussion. So if you really want Bharat Ratna For Sachin then Join the campaign and Vote for Sachin online just like i did. Here i am posting the link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Yes Isha, it's Indian beaurocracy and goverment that might cause delay in awarding this precious award to equally precious person. Thanks for sharing that campaign link here. I have voted on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii hi... well i m pre final year electrical student ...plss tell me courses to be done which are benifical for me in future for job prospectives....😕
😒.. Hello. in my 2 months training i covered core java. Now i am confused about my 6 month trainig actually i wanted to observe how real big projects are...
welcome to ce deepika ..Hope you will learn a lot from here Please don't spam question
Hi everybody my name is zman and I am an up and coming inspiring electrical engineer, specifically in biomedical. Ive been searching for a engineering forum to do some networking...
Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...