Should President, Prime Minister Be Computer Literate?

I'm wondering how important it is for the country's President, Prime Minister and other top officials to be computer literate - being able to check and respond to email, use social networks, keep updated with news sites, write a blog etc.

Do you think it's one of the most important qualities we should expect from our top government officials?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    With a population of >1.2 e+09, a sizeable portion of which is illiterate, the first requirement is that they should be literate. They are too busy warding off googlies of scams of 'G's of various versions. Blog may be too much to expect. Even simple tweets got Tharoor into trouble.
    Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently I am working on Air Cooler P&ID. Here are the details of the air cooler: Its a forced draft, single bay, 2 fan/bay cooler. The propane vapor enters at...
I'm wondering whether it's the Brand Motorola or Google Android 3.0 that's attracting all the attention - but I certainly believe that Motorola XOOM price in India needs to be...
A UFO like thing was spotted on camera in Colorado. Here are the videos for you to use your own imagination and find out what's up in the space -...
The world cup is now entering into the finals. Of the the semi-final will be played between Indian and Pakistan cricket team. Now, which team do you think will win...
India's ranked 4[sup]th[/sup] most corrupt country in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region according to the survey conducted b leading HK based consultancy firm PERC. Taking from the source: India among...