Should one join CDAC Pune VLSI/ESD after 2 yrs of experience in IT.

Hi,

I am working in IT sector for last 2 years ,I am not feeling very happy here but the money has kept be going, I gave CDAC exam in DEC and have got 122 rank in A+B+C section,Being an ECE graduate I always have wanted to work in core domain,Shall I take this opportunity or Its not worth to waste my two years experience and I will also have to take risk of leaving my job.

Replies

• Rohit Kumar
    Rohit Kumar

On basis of your IT experience don't you think you can get good switch? I think you should polish your skills and apply for some better opportunities than just starting with CDAC. 

Even if you don't crack any interview you will get lot of confidence and will know the current market demand. 

Ofcourse this can be done by being in your current job. CDAC ultimately will give you only some opportunities only and not job guarantee. 

You have to decide this. Leaving current job without having future vision is definitely  not  way to go my friend , #-Link-Snipped-# 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - I'll recommend joining in our #-Link-Snipped-# so that you are instantly connected with all the CDAC aspirants.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested to know about the latest emerging technologies in space exploration
As we enter 2019, Feilong Jiangli in Chongqing explores the hottest traffic technologies at present and will evaluate their development prospects in the coming year. Will self driving cars eventually...
The work was awarded in May, 2013 with completion period of 36 months.  The work is a composite work inclusive of Civil & Electrical works.  Now earlier (May, 2013) the...
hii sir,i'm thilagavathy ,studying BE 3rd yr(cse) now....i want mini project topic that could be innovative and creativethis is our first project plzz give some suggestion