CrazyEngineers
  • Hey guys, I am a regular gamer and I wish if this came into reality.

X-Box! A brand that has connected millions of gamers online. Currently X-box Live is a dedicated gadget which you need to purchase separately if you wish to connect to the community. Recently Microsoft has implanted this feature in Windows Phones. With a view of expanding the community with not only Hard-Core gamers but also with smart phone users. You know the feel of the game. How would it be if it X-BOX Live comes in your desktops directly. You could play any game you want without wanting to purchase additional unit for that. It can be integrated into the system itself and you can play any X-BOX game directly from your system.

What say? Is this idea feasible for Microsoft to launch such Integrated OS version for Gamers?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 13, 2013

I love idea but is it feasible and can we expect it to be the next generational device.
    If it happens i dont think they price it less.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 13, 2013

CSK AUTO
    I love idea but is it feasible and can we expect it to be the next generational device.
    If it happens i dont think they price it less.

Yes of course it is feasible. It will increase X-Box users in fact. There are a lot of gamers who use computers or rather they prefer computers for gaming. On other hand, purchasing an X-Box seems costlier. Integrate it into Windows and Sell it. Best option. Plus it will help stop piracy of games, software as well as OS.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register