Should Microsoft Launch X-Box integration in a dedicated OS for gamers?

Hey guys, I am a regular gamer and I wish if this came into reality.

X-Box! A brand that has connected millions of gamers online. Currently X-box Live is a dedicated gadget which you need to purchase separately if you wish to connect to the community. Recently Microsoft has implanted this feature in Windows Phones. With a view of expanding the community with not only Hard-Core gamers but also with smart phone users. You know the feel of the game. How would it be if it X-BOX Live comes in your desktops directly. You could play any game you want without wanting to purchase additional unit for that. It can be integrated into the system itself and you can play any X-BOX game directly from your system.

What say? Is this idea feasible for Microsoft to launch such Integrated OS version for Gamers?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I love idea but is it feasible and can we expect it to be the next generational device.
    If it happens i dont think they price it less.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    I love idea but is it feasible and can we expect it to be the next generational device.
    If it happens i dont think they price it less.

Yes of course it is feasible. It will increase X-Box users in fact. There are a lot of gamers who use computers or rather they prefer computers for gaming. On other hand, purchasing an X-Box seems costlier. Integrate it into Windows and Sell it. Best option. Plus it will help stop piracy of games, software as well as OS.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gesture control based devices are now picking up pace with the smartphone and gaming console devices getting too monotonous in innovation. You must have already seen the Leapmotion device which...
The Indian eCommerce in an interesting space. People keep on predicting doom or a bubble burst; but the bubble keeps on getting bigger in size with new entrants with speciality...
Hey guys, Below is a detailed information about network drives and how to create them on windows operating system. Network drive is a feature of windows operating system which serves...
Hey guys, I am currently working on a project for my software engineering class and there is this idea we built. I will tell about it in detail. Please feel...
frnds,hw cn we derive the equations for L& C in buck& boost converter.