should i start a thread related to tuorials about robotic from basic

hello friends,๐Ÿ˜
i am new here ๐Ÿ˜‰ and i would like to share my experience with you...
๐Ÿ˜’so i was thinking to start a thread where we can share knowledge on robotics...

so if i get a positive response i would like to start this thread on robotic fundamentals.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    alikamu
    hello friends,๐Ÿ˜
    i am new here ๐Ÿ˜‰ and i would like to share my experience with you...
    ๐Ÿ˜’so i was thinking to start a thread where we can share knowledge on robotics...

so if i get a positive response i would like to start this thread on robotic fundamentals.
    ...and what are you waiting for? There are thousands of robotics enthusiast who are looking for tutorials on basics of Robotics. Bring it on, friend!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi alikamu,

That is indeed a great idea. We would love to hear from you.
  • IdiotNishi
    IdiotNishi
    Ya sure dude , this will help young minds to create new ideas.
  • alikamu
    alikamu
    ok...thanks a lot for the support and i think i will be starting it in a day or two ....and hope engineers like you can help me out in making it more user friendly by posting the question regarding the same.

here is the quick view:
    i will divide it into 2 sections
    1)hardware
    )software

hope every one can hop into to learn and teach to each and every CRAZY ENGINEER!!!!
  • Tejashree Katdare
    Tejashree Katdare
    for now I will go with software.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Nice thread,hope to learn alot from it.
    Keep going. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans please help me in following problems.These are a part of my Linux/Unix project but I am unable to do solve them due to lack of skills in Linux....
Can FLOPPY DISK partitioned? If yes, Why else why not ?๐Ÿ˜• CEans .. Do anybody of you knows the answer of this question?
Need an idea for Major project for final yr submission, Plzzzzzzzz Help me out..๐Ÿ˜
Dear All, I hope this information will useful while writing thesis/ project report This additional information to " How To Write A Project Report-by Kaustubh Katdare" Best wishes, Thesis123 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Today is a special day! Exactly 5 years ago, on November 24[sup]th[/sup], the idea of CrazyEngineers was brewing in my mind. It was about 11.00 AM, I was sitting in...