Should I join myrefers

Hello Friends,

I am almost completing my btech and looking for a job.
I was selected by a startup myrefers as a .NET developer. Should I join them or should I wait to join a MNC?

Are startups good to work at? Is their any job security working at a startup. They have not asked to sign any bond.

Please help what should I do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The startup looks serious and has been funded - which means they're going to be in the business for at least next 5 years. Typically; working at a startup is likely to expose you to more things than you will at an MNC. If the package / job / role they've offered to you is interesting - you should give them a try. Try and talk to existing employees of the company and find out what they say.
  • Akshat Goel
    Akshat Goel
    But if the company goes out of business will my experience count?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Akshat Goel
    But if the company goes out of business will my experience count?
    If your company goes out of business because of you - then you are in trouble 😁 .

Your company's being in business has nothing to do with your experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC has quietly listed an Universal USB charger named 'HTC Rapid Charger 2.0' on its official US website. The 15 watt travel charger is said to be compatible with every...
Maruti Suzuki has announced the latest version of Alto K10 and boy, it does come with automated manual transmission (AMT). At the price of Rs. 3.80 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi), the...
Hi all, I am Adam from Mumbai. I am interested in software testing however yet quite confused on how to go about it. I have completed by B.E in I.T...
@Divyaprakash - Wishing you lots of success, good health and prosperity. Have a sparkling birthday.🎉
Google Now, which lets you issue search commands to Google; now understands Hindi and your everyday Hinglish as well. Google demonstrated how Google Now recognises Hindi language to perform searches...