should i go for company training or some course in my 6 months training

๐Ÿ˜’.. Hello. in my 2 months training i covered core java.
Now i am confused about my 6 month trainig
actually i wanted to observe how real big projects are dealt but i come to know that these company donot take us trainees seriously...
how true is that???
pls help me and suggest me some good company (preference of location=jalandhar,punjab).
if company is not suitable then i can go for completing my advanced java..
what you say.... suggest me....

๐Ÿ˜’.. Hello. in my 2 months training i covered core java.
Now i am confused about my 6 month trainig
actually i wanted to observe how real big projects are dealt but i come to know that these company donot take us trainees seriously...
how true is that???
pls help me and suggest me some good company (preference of location=jalandhar,punjab).
if company is not suitable then i can go for completing my advanced java..
what you say.... suggest me....๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Deepika.

It is true that the companies do not take trainees seriously. However, it depends on the company. The truth is that the maximum learning one can have is by observation & self learning.

If you can't find a suitable company, you should opt for advance JAVA. However, I'd recommend that you should pick up one project idea from CE Forum and start working on it on your own (you may build a team with your friends if required). Working on your own project will give you the in depth knowledge of technology (JAVA) you are working with.

Regarding company suggestions - I hope there are CEans who can suggest few companies. Anyone here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

welcome to ce deepika ..Hope you will learn a lot from here Please don't spam question
Hi everybody my name is zman and I am an up and coming inspiring electrical engineer, specifically in biomedical. Ive been searching for a engineering forum to do some networking...
Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...
Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...
In Embedded Industry , C programming is used or Assembly language programming? I am weak in assembly language but think better about C. How much is important to work on...