Should I do CDAC or Programming Courses or continue with current job?

I am from Electronics back ground and I am working as Traniee Software Developer.I dont have enough knowledge about programming skill (i.e  C++programming) . Should I quit the job and do CDAC or any other programming course and then do job?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

What kind of tools, technologies are you working on as a trainee software developer at your current job? 

Quitting job won't be a good option. You could develop your coding skills through online courses in your part time. 

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Should I quit the job and do CDAC or any other programming course and then do job?

Quitting your current job and doing CDAC is not a great option. 

As #-Link-Snipped-# suggested do your learning in part time .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which is the best project center in chennai?
Is it offence to make mobile number appears as 'Private Number'? Why do people hide their numbers while making calls?Can anyone make their mobile number 'Private'?Is there any cons of...
Hi.  I completed my btech in IT And now i would like to continue my career as a school teacher...  can i study b. Ed after b. Tech in kerala?Many...
Can u give me any idea about how to work on the privacy issue of blockchain?? .. I mean can u give a direction on which I should research and...