Short Term Load Forecasting

Hello, im an electromechanical engineering and i got my degree basing my final project in Short Term load forecasting, wich is to predict the next week's load on demand from a power system using neural networks, a software utility based in the recompilation of data. feel free to ask anything

Replies

• lv_lif
    lv_lif
    do u have software of Short Term Load Forecasting ??😀
  • Hector Valdez
    Hector Valdez
    yes, i do its based on matlab. on its toolbox of Neural Networks.
  • mugisharo
    mugisharo
    My summer research is based on short term load forecasting and I need your help. How can I get in touch with you. My e-mail is #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mugisharo
    mugisharo
    Hector Valdez
    Hello, im an electromechanical engineering and i got my degree basing my final project in Short Term load forecasting, wich is to predict the next week's load on demand from a power system using neural networks, a software utility based in the recompilation of data. feel free to ask anything
    I would appreciate your help with my project if you can. Thank you.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Mugisharo!!

Please refrain your last post to post email and contact number will lead spam!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I've been experiencing a strange problem since last few days. In order to access Google, I must type the complete URL, that is WWW.google.com. I'm experiencing the problem with...
can anybody suggest me a book for microwave devices & circuits(undergraduate level) & also a book on microcontroller programming in c.
hi everybody i am Jitesh Sheth. I have Completed B.E.(Comp) and am preparing for CAT.
many say that no body landed on moon,is it true
India has won the coveted Border Gavaskar test series against Australia by 173 runs. This was a historic series that carved plenty of landmarks. Tendulkar became the highest run scorer...