Short term courses.. how good are they??

Hi.. I wanted everybody's opinion on this..

I've heard about a 10 day course in PIC 16 microcontroller by EFY ( Electronics For You) tech centre in Bangalore, India certified by Microchip..

#-Link-Snipped-#

I wanted to know how helpful or how much weightage such a course could add to once resume ( since its certified) in finding a job in embedded field which is a related field.

Thanks in advance,
Reply awaited. :smile:

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    It depends on your interest
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    thanu_shree
    Hi.. I wanted everybody's opinion on this..

I've heard about a 10 day course in PIC 16 microcontroller by EFY ( Electronics For You) tech centre in Bangalore, India certified by Microchip..

#-Link-Snipped-#

I wanted to know how helpful or how much weightage such a course could add to once resume ( since its certified) in finding a job in embedded field which is a related field.

Thanks in advance,
    Reply awaited. :smile:
    Remember one thing:-
    Whatever goes on the resume, you must know it back and front.
    Don't claim something on the resume, just because you have a hardcopy of the Certification.
    Claim it because you have core basic knowledge about it.
    I see you are an Electronics Engineer, so this course will do good to you. I would say go for it, you will definitely learn something from it.
    👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft is introducing a new reality show called “Career Factor” that needs a few outgoing, social media-savvy individuals who need help with their technology careers. Career Factor is a reality...
Astronaut Douglas Wheelock while in space about 220 miles above Earth, checked in on Foursquare on Friday. He has become the first person to use the location-based social network in...
The lifestyle software engineers have and their working conditions make me worry. Software engineers have long working hours, often streeful and also they stay motion-less for hours! 😡 One BASIC...
In the digital world, things are getting extinct at an unimaginable rate. I remember using a 3.5inch floppy disk to transfer data from a friend's computer to mine. That was...
hi friends, Can any one explain what is fan stacking which is used for cooling technique? how we can arranged more then one fan in an motherboard so that they...