Short term courses for electronics and communication students

I completed my btech in electronics and communication. I would like to do a short term course. So what is the best short term course?????

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It depends on where your interests lie. If you are interested in networking, there are plenty of networking certifications out there.

Or you if want to do something non-technical, probably an associate project management course might be useful.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Renny M Roy
    I completed my btech in electronics and communication. I would like to do a short term course. So what is the best short term course?????
    Embedded systems - Embedded Linux - Linux Device Drivers - Embedded Android.
    Very very vague field : But most interesting field which combines computer programming skills & Embedded systems skills (atleast for me)
    PS : You must have C/C++ skills, quite flawless.
  • Renny M Roy
    Renny M Roy
    duration of this course???
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It all depends upon the choice of course.
    Full-time course or crash course ?
  • Renny M Roy
    Renny M Roy
    full time???
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Full time course duration ranges from 6 months to two years Choose wisely

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys....i just wanna ask some ideas for my Final Year Project..i plan to do my project based on Augmented Reality or QR codes or NFC and i also have...
I Tried searching for information on CDAC here on CE, but couldn't find one which can solve all my queries of CDAC. So, here's some questions : - In which...
This is the problem i am facing, i would like to design a car and for that centre of gravity is an important factor which rules traction and steering effectiveness....
Found this cartoon-quote on the lovely Zen Pencils worth sharing with budding entrepreneurs 😀 Also, do share your one 'impossible' dream where you kicked all obstacles' ass and proved all...
Hello Friends Can anyone give me some information on data entry jobs that includes How it works, and legitimate website that offers these jobs, Is this true " You can...