Short term courses after computer science graduation

I would like to know about the latest short term courses that i can pursue after my graduation and about the colleges that offer them...preferably in India...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 You can find hundreds of short term courses. In which technologies or languages are you interested in? Let us know more about your interests, so that we can help you out easily.
  • deepta
    deepta
    I would like to learn more about java and php.
  • deepta
    deepta
    I would like to learn more about java and php.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The ambitious project called 'Skylon SpacePlane' is a hybrid plane using a Sabre engine that allows edge of space travel. No where on Earth is more than 4 hours away...
If you are an Ubuntu fan and looking forward to installing Ubuntu 12.04, you would like to go through this video - If you don't want to bother seeing that...
solve the recurrence problem with detail(time complexity) T(n)=T(n-1)+1/n, if n>1 = 1 otherwise
Third world medicine need not be snake oil and charms. Sheer lack of resources forces innovators in the poorer countries to come up with biomedical solutions better than their counterparts...
I remember the days when people would refer to mobile phones as 'Nokia'. Nokia phones had made an impression in consumers minds as phones with superior build quality, almost unbreakable...