Short Story: Teamwork, humainty, equality .....

Thought of sharing a smal story with you all, I have received this in an e-mail from my friend:

It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in a running event.

* Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!!

With the sound of Toy pistol, All eight girls started running.Hardly had they covered ten to fifteen steps, when one of the smaller girls slipped and fell down, Due to bruises and pain she started crying.

When the other seven girls heard the little girl cry they stopped running, stood for a while and turned back. Seeing the girl on the track they all ran to help. One among them bent down, picked her up and kissed her gently And enquired as to how she was..
They then lifted the fallen girl pacifying her. Two of them held her firmly while all seven joined hands together and walked together towards the winning post........ .

There was pin drop silence at the spectator's stand.

Officials were shocked.

Slow claps multiplied to thousands as the spectators stood up in appreciation. Many eyes were filled with tears And perhaps even God's!

YES.!! This happened in a small town at [INDIA], recently!

The sport was conductedh by, National Institute of Mental Health.

All these special girls had come to participate in this event They were spastic children. Yes, they were Mentally Challenged.

What did they teach the WORLD.?

Teamwork.?

Humanity.?

Equality among all.??

Successful people help others who are slow in learning So that they are not left far behind.

-CB

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    "Successful people help others who are slow in learning So that they are not left far behind." - Completely 100% agreed.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice story with a very nice moral!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    very touching story😀
    really nice moral 😀
    thanks for sharing it CB.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    a really nice one CB
    thanks a lot for sharing it.
    seriously i was so touched.....
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    nice story crazy-boy, I wonder how many will practice this,even after touched!!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    "Successful people help others who are slow in learning So that they are not left far behind."

Wonderful story and Very nice moral.! It touches everyone and that's really true.

Thanks for sharing CB.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    nice 1 CB..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys this is bookie.i am from india and my major is computers my aim in life is to live life lavishly i joined CE because i am a crazy...
So, the news is out. HP is buying Palm (the makers of WebOS and Pre phones) for $1.2 billion. The details of the deal aren't out yet and its not...
Q: How can I allows a class to be inherited but prevent the method from being over-ridden in c # programming language? 😁 Make happy those who are near, and...
my work will be on programming IC and using this programmed IC for different use in consumer electronics. our target is to have max 8k memory storage. we are looking...
hello friends to be very frank i am in final year btech computer science..only 45 days remaing to finish of with my degree n i dont knw any computer language...