Shop Around For The Best Deal - [Finance For Engineers]

" Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? Its to see my dividends coming in." - John D. Rockefeller

When going out for shopping, getting the best deal with the available resources of the best and the hottest brand is the choice of any customer. Similar is while buying a financial product, but people often end up buying a financial product they don't understand, which they don't need and which leaves them with poor returns and frustration. While purchasing a financial product it is better to have a complete grasp of your needs. When buying a financial product - availing the best out of few, first come first serve, mega discount propositions - don't work.

shopping
To avail the best financial product it is best to take the time off and shop around for the best deal in town which fulfills your needs. Every financial product has different characteristics and it is better to compare them and then take a well informed decision. Shopping around, comparing will take a lot of effort and time but you will end up saving a lot of money and earning a lot of money.

To read more from this series, check: "The Financial" - Finance for Engineers Series!.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone who has ever indulged in a first person shooter game knows a thing or two about ‘gamer rage’. However most of us are unaware of the fact that this...
Karbonn Titanium S5i has popped up on online on the HomeShop 18 website with a price tag of Rs. 7999. The smartphone has got a 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480...
Do you guys notice that drop down are not working in latest chrome version? If you try to scroll down option values, then it won't allow you For that, you...
I have observed since 2 weeks that we have crossed that 1,50,000 members mark but I didnt come across any post about it. No celebration? Make it large. It is...
Metis Learning Solutions has launched an Android tablet which has been exclusively made for children between the ages of two to ten years. The educational apps for the device have...