Sho Peening increases Gear Life

Quote:
The shot-peening process has long been known to improve the fatigue life of bearings and shafts, and the bending strength of gear teeth. Now it’s used to increase the pitting fatigue life of gear tooth contact surfaces as well.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LG India has launched the LG L90 Dual smartphone in the country for Rs. 17,999 and it is available on Flipkart at a discounted price of Rs. 16,745. The phone...
Quote: With IPv6, the Internet is positioned for the future, where connected devices are not just computers, but also machines (sensors, actuators, controllers) interacting directly with other machines, without human...
Hello Guys, I just want you to suggest a project topic in structural engineeing. I am currently pursuing my dual degree in civil (structural engineering).
Hyundai Motors India Limited (HMIL) has launched the new 1.0 litre Kappa engine variant of its car - Hyundai Eon in India. The Euro-5 ready petrol engine is now made...
what is the formula to calculate the timer overflow period for pic16f877a. can anyone help me i need to creat a delay of 1ms using timer in my project