shear about your car

hi gyes
i found a
RC Bilar | Köp Online Hos Nitrotek named
Ghost 1/18 Scale Electric RC Truggy 2.4GHz. my grandfather give it to me . this HSP Ghost is an electric 1:18 scale radio controlled truggy, a small, but extremely dynamic four-wheel drive model. The compact off-road type chassis, big grippy tyres and fully adjustable suspension make this RC truggy a real all rounder. The Ghost remote controlled truggy is a lot of fun and an excellent choice for both beginners to the RC hobby and also to experienced racers to add to their collection. The great thing about 1:18 scale radio controlled cars is that their compact size means they can be raced anywhere from an outdoor track to round the house on rainy days!

it has some these feature
4WD shaft driven system
Adjustable oil filled shocks
Gear ratio: 1:8.8

share about yours

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You dont look to be from India.I dont think any of us have anything like that. But what you told sounds awesome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you might be knowing Redis is a new database concept that supports storage of data in Key-Value pair rather than in conventional Tables, columns, row format. Here is a...
So, it turns out that entrepreneurs are 'different type' of people who act, think, behave, believe, respond, decide differently. I was reading an old debate on CE about Entrepreneurs are...
Like Public Sector Banks, who have decided to recruit candidates for their requirements through the CWE examination of IBPS, Public Sector Companies also have decided to select Engineers for their...
So, it's official. Galaxy Note II price in India is set to Rs. 40000. I wish to ask CEans whether they think the device is over-priced or 'smartly priced'?
Samsung's just made a surprise debute of the Galaxy Camera in India. The camera is powered by android 4.1 jelly bean and offers a 16 MP CMOS sensor. The camera...