Sharing Musical Creativity and Compositions!!

This thread is for sharing your musical creativity of all sorts from lyrics to songs, etc. I would like to share my first Symphony. It is the most complex piece of music I have written yet.

The Youtube link to the Symphony: - YouTube

[video=youtube;eQF_z32EA18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eQF_z32EA18[/video]

I would also greately appreciate critiques and comments so I can improve! Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜‰
oO like the fact that i'm advertising this website as i post Youtube videos! ;p
Anyways, here is a paino improvisation: - YouTube

[video=youtube;1YI1857WdtQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YI1857WdtQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    s.p.e.e.c.h.l.e.s.s

๐Ÿ˜ you're awesome.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Prodi, you are awesome. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Prodi - not sure whether copyright permits you to share the sheet with the rest of us. I'd like to try it out few parts on my guitar.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Superb!!

You are rocking ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Thank-You! I like all the likes you have given me so far!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I will be recording some cool Organ solos soon too as well as a song that features the Clavichord inspired by Stevie Wonder's, "Superstition". They will be recorded with an HD Cannon so the quality will be a lot better too. Got 4 measures of Symphony No. II completed so far..Probably going to take my time on it though.

Regards, Prodi
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    I have some recent Youtube uploads that i would like to share with you all.
    The first one is a theme song and sound effects i had to add to an animation using any instruments i found necessary: - YouTube

Number two is a 1 minute 38 second piano concerto i wrote in Eflat Major called, Allegro Caravan. My creative mind found that title most necessary for it was the first one that came to mind. =p Anyways here is that one: - YouTube

The next song is 1 minute titled, The Rascal, written in G Major. It's another miniature piano concerto. =p Here is that link: - YouTube

Now the final song is titled, "When the Wind Blows". This is a very short piano song (48 seconds), but pretty decent for how short it is. Final link: - YouTube

I hope you enjoy these songs and if you could please tell me what you liked and disliked about them, that would be wonderful. This would help me as a young composer to progress my music even further. Don't worry, no matter what your comment is, i will not be offended because, "Frankly i don't give a damn my dear". ;p

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This discussion thread is an outcome of following postings made by CEan ProdigiousJ: ProdigiousJ: Good day guy-friends and girl-friends* ProdigiousJ: I want to learn Brail sometime. With Brail you can...
Hai please help me out with UNIX start-up.Im in initial stage so its abit complicated to understand.So can you help me out with this.
Let's face it: Typical resumes are boring. It's very boring to look at candidate's profile printed in black and white that's got the most common elements. It starts with your...
Lecture Series on Robotics by Prof. P.Seshu, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Bombay.
Lecture on Robotics by Prof. K. Kurien Issac, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay. Feel free to ask questions and discuss.