share your funny moments with your boss in office

I will start with mine

When i beat my boss in a chess match , and he said at end "I could have beaten you in first 3 moves, then i just thought of kill all your players first"

then i replied nothing , just said "auh auh" 😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh well, I remember one from my software engineering days. Our boss was explaining a CMMI level template that everyone from the head-office was using for the 'risk management' activities. The big excel sheet had a column that said -

Risk Identified | Probability | Severity

...and they had drop downs from 1-5.

One of the team members laughed out loud and said; boss - to the best of my knowledge "Probability can never be greater than 1".

The who team burst out into laughter and the sheet had to be sent back to the head office for correction.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IT major Infosys Technologies will start construction work on its first software development centre in West Bengal, at Rajarhat near here, in three to six months, a top company official...
APGENCO is the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh State and is the 3rd largest Power utility (8923.9 MW) in India and has second highest Hydel capacity in theCountry...
APTRANSCO(TRANSMISSION CORPORATION OF ANDHRA PRADESH LIMITED) Is looking for Electrical/Telecom Engineers to work as Assistant Engineers! AGE: Shall not be more than 34 years as on 01.07.2011.Upper age limit will...
Dr. Rajib Mall, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Kharagpur completely explained the Concept of Real-Time POSIX in Real-Time systems. Feel free to share your ideas and ask your...
Name: S.R.Shishir *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: Hazira, Surat, Gujarat *Occupation: Working at Essar Heavy Engineering Services as Assistant Manager Work Experience: 1 Month *Hobbies & Interests: Football, Mixed Martial...