Share Your Final Year Projects / DIY / Personal Tech Projects With Us!

CEans,

Many of you are working on projects - for colleges or on your own. If you could share your projects with us, we'd be happy to feature them through our official blog http:#-Link-Snipped-#

All you have to do is send your project details and relevant photographs/videos to editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com and we'll get going.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is really good idea.. even i had suggested the same thing for our CE contest.. Guys Start sharing your Projects with us.

And i think its not much problem for students as they have to prepare everything like Project Report,Presentations,Video and after that you show it to your college so now you have to do only one thing more is that Post that everything Here on CE and i am sure you will get good response here on CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll run a contest if there's a response.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    We'll run a contest if there's a response.
    Come on Final Year Students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever since personal computers were invented, I believe the most common problem all users have faced is 'Hard Disk Crash'. I thought of compiling the top reasons why a hard...
We covered BigRock a new venture by Directi founders here: BigRock.com Domain Registration, Hosting - Plans & Pricing - CrazyEngineers The site enables anyone to have a website up and...
IBM will celebrate 100 years on June 16 by awarding $1000 bonus shares to all its employees in Indian offices. IBM has 128k employees in India. $1,000 of IBM stock...
TamilNadu government is getting serious about biotechnology. Dy. Chief Minister M.K. Stalin has said that the state is currently drafting its own bio-tech policy. Doing so, TN will be the...
HCL has finally bagged the multi-million dollar project by BSNL to setup their billing system and upgrade the current infrastructure to newer level to support future technologies. HCL will be...