Share Daily Rides ! A good Idea or not ?
When I go anywhere I see that hundreds of car goes with one person sitting in it. I always think that in multi nationals and other big organizations there are many folks that comes to office same time and leaves at almost same time.
What is the reason they can't share the ride? When I discussed with few of my pals at my location, I got following views:
- Problems in syncing the time
- For sharing ride with complete unknown, there is risk of crime
- Their privacy
My view is, do you think all of these things are above environment? We at Indians are in top list who consume fuel, can we reduce this?
I come across a very interesting website, that is working on the same idea (and won many awards for start-ups) and making some money to passenger, driver as well as the mediator who started this idea.
#-Link-Snipped-#
Do you think sharing ride make sense?? What is your view on these type of ideas???
-CB