Share Animated GIF on Facebook - Is there a way?

This interesting question popped up when a CEan sent me a note in PM asking whether there was a way to share animated GIFs on Facebook Walls or other people's timelines or even the admins on their Facebook pages. I searched a little but I didn't find a way to do so. If you just want to share a GIF with your friends, you can do so through Facebook notes features -

1. Go to #-Link-Snipped-# , Click 'Write a Note' button on upper right side of the page
Write the title and put the image on the body part using a usual html img tag,
Example :
2. Put the URL of your animated GIF in the quotation marks.
3. Press the Publish button.

Now you can click the share button on your note, to share the notes link to your friends wall Pages application as well as Groups.

Does any of the CEans here know a way to share animated GIFs directly on timelines or pages? If yes, please share your method here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which technology is better in mobile communication? CDMA or GSM? why? why CDMA mobiles come with inbuilt SIM card?
I'm wondering whether it's possible to stream video via bluetooth between a laptop and say a mobile or another laptop? I know Wi-Fi would make the job easy, but we're...
Hi guys !! I desperately need your help. First let me tell you about myself: I did my engg.(IT) from Pune university this year.I haven't got a job until now(haven't...
World's biggest professional network - LinkedIn recently conducted a survey which was taken by about 8000 professionals all over the world. About 415 professionals replied from India and about 18.6%...
Looks like Samsung is getting the Jelly Bean ready for the good old Galaxy S2. There were leaks on the Internet that pointed the Jelly Bean (android 4.0) treatment for...