Shapoorji Pallonji placement papers for campus drives

Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd visits campuses for placement drives and the eligibility criteria is B.Tech in Civil with a CGPA of greater than 6.0. The test format consists of - Written tests, GD and Interview.
Written test:
Two test:
1) Technical test
2) Verbal ability (English)
40 questions in each paper.
A. Technical paper was of 25 min ….covering all the major subjects of civil engineering like Design, RCC, Soil, Transportation, CPM, PERT , CT .
Questions were simple and on basic concepts.
B. English Paper was of 20mins.
Technical paper
1 Advantage of SPT test is? (Ans decrease void ratio, increase density, increase strength.)
2 If design mix of concrete of 1:4:8 is given then calculate the quantity of sand which will be required to make 10cum of concrete.
3 GANNT charts are used for?
4 Which types of sleepers are used in India?
5 Deflection of a simply supported beam loaded with UDL.
English Paper:
Consisted the topics like vocab, 1 paragraph, jumbled words, odd one out, word having similar meaning, & opposite meaning, grammar, articles, use of propositions.
Interview:
Interview involved very few technical questions. They mostly asked technical questions related to ones project or major training. It was basically HR Interview.
Questions:
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) What are your goals in life?
3) What change can you make after joining SPCL

Replies

• Arunkumar Kumar
    Arunkumar Kumar

I need last year test papers of spcl.. please can anyone suggest me...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hie CEan's.... I am new to CE and enjoying a lot. I have to ask about BARCLAY'S,its coming to our campus 14th september.Can any one tell me about the selection...
do anyone of you did that project already?? can you help me?? ---------- ECE IS NOT EASY.
As we have got 64 bit operating system (Windows 7 ) but there are not much applications which use this feature. So is there any way to create 64 bit...
"BEST 2013" International Conference on BIOENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES organized by Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu on 27-30th January 2013. Biotechnology has been versatile in solving various challenging...
The growth story of mobile payments is going to explode as the Interbank Mobile Payment System aka IMPS gets a green signal in India. People will now be able to...