Shailendra

Hello everyone,

Am not a engineer yet,but tying to be one.Am doing my MCA which is not required for any companies.Currently am Final year student so obviously we now die for job and internship.But i know that i have good knowledge .I want to ask that ,Is there a rule that MCA student always suffer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We don't look for degree or certificate among our members. We believe engineering is more about attitude.

We hope to have you as an active member of CE.

PS: Post your questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakash 2 tablet price is estimated to be about $21 in India which is approximately ~ Rs. 1130. Aakash 2 is an upgraded device over the original Aakash that was...
Just read that the Galaxy Note II will feature an even bigger screen. I wonder whether the Note's screen size should grow. The Note itself looks quite big in hands.
i want to trace my wife having mobile number my business in delhi and my wife lives in mahenderagarh (haryana)
Hello ppl!!! I am in a hurry in finalizing my project.... Can u tell me if "Vehicle accident alerts to nearby hospitals and fire stations" is a good choice... Please...
The dual SIM smartphone, HTC Desire VC is now available in India with a price tag of Rs. 21999. The phone supports both GSM and CDMA networks making it one...