Shabbir Hasan A.K.A Techie Earthling

Hi CEans,

I am Shabbir Hasan 😀
Wanted to become an astronomer ended up with B.tech (Electrical & Electronics, 2011) with lots of Robotics & AI Maniac, But still loving the fun of engineering, how we understand simple things in a very difficult manner (as per our education system)

(At day time mostly on working days !)
  • Currently working as an Design Engineer Vijai Electricals Ltd. Hyderabad
(At night mostly on all days !)
  • Currently working for my own start up Techfane Inc. (LLP)
  • Being online at CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Shabbir. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and inform your colleagues/friends about us 😀 . Do check out the brand new friend inviter feature.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Shabbir, Welcome to CE.

It is good to see your posts on various threads. Keep visiting often and keep posting.
    Feel free to start new threads and discuss ideas, questions and solutions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm trying to introduce a new ROLL based routing protocol for 6lowpan. And we're planning to use Cooja simulator for development, analysis and hardware integration using contiki OS. but since...
How to make 3 phase a.c. to d.c.(300-400 V) converter? please provide info in detail.
sir, i am vineeth, am an 2nd year student in civil engi. discipline here are the some of things i would like to know 1.an over view one GATE and...
Hello CEans😀, I would be thankful if anyone could help me by providing few topics concerned with latest technologies in EC field for Seminar. I have searched on my part...
i'm working on a rf controlled surveillance robot. my only problem is the wireless camera module has a receiver with rca output. but i need 2 see the live video...