Shaastra Circuit Design Challenge

Hello friends!

Feels great to be part of this exciting Crazy Engineers group! ๐Ÿ˜€

If you are passionate about electronics and enthusiastic about circuit-designing, here's an exciting piece of news for you!

Shaastra, the ISO 9001:2000 certified annual technical festival of IIT Madras, is going to be be conducted from Sep 30 - Oct 04 this year.

For the first time ever, Shaastra is going to stage the "Shaastra Circuit Design Challenge (SCDC)", a wonderful platform for the Electrical Engineering students to showcase their circuit-designing skills.

The problem statement for SCDC (Green Circuit) has been uploaded. Please visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more details. Kindly note that the deadline for online submission of the preliminary report is September 6, 2009 23:59 hours.

For any queries, please contact #-Link-Snipped-#.

Looking forward to your participation!

Coordinators, SCDC
Team Shaastra 2009
IIT Madras.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its really a wonderful opportunity ๐Ÿ˜€

Guys I hope some one among us win it ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m interested in arm processor projects. does anyone have innovative ideas for it???? i m final yr b.e. student
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜50,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ CrazyEngineers added its 50,000[sup]th[/sup] member today! Rock on, folks! โ€‹
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/27925-50-000-counting.html in this thread!
how to delete a thread??
i need details of 'vehicle blackbox system for accident analysis' using arm . block diagram or circuit details . want to have it as my final year project.