Shaastra 2011 - IIT Madras Technical Festival - 28th Sept to 2nd Oct

The long wait for IIT Madras’ exalted technical festival will soon end.

The 13th edition of Shaastra, to be held between September 28th and October 2nd, is set to amaze and enthrall audiences everywhere! Shaastra will extend its focus on challenging new boundaries and will be a platform of ingenuity and innovation.

A dedicated show with spectacular displays of technology and science will stretch the limits of your imagination. Continuing the philosophy of promoting creativity and showcasing innovation, Shaastra 2011 is all set to truly Inspire the Future.

The different event attractions this year are:

• Shaastra Impact
  • Design And Build
  • Coding
  • Involve
  • Department Flagship Challenges
  • Spotlights
  • Exhibitions
  • Quizzes
  • Workshops
  • Aerofest
Are you going to be there?
If yes, let us know about the fun you have there and the challenges you faced.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yay! I will be attending on 1st and 2nd of October... 😀 Thankz for Sharing... 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT Madras is to be the Education Partner of Asia's first and most prestigious sustainable/cleantech venture Competition in 2011. Collaborators this year are the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CEI),...
AARUUSH provides a space to give nothing but your best. One shall witness a plethora of happenings ranging from inter-disciplinary technical challenges to workshops and panel discussions. In addition to...
Symbol of the Indian rupee will appear on computer keyboards in the same row where the numerals and symbols of other currencies, say dollar, exist. "The symbol is being approved...
hey friends, i never noticed a thread about neural networks in this CE from my existence so i am taking initiation as it is a very useful and research topic...
I've been intrigued with the question: Is a White Website with Black Fonts better than a Black Website with White Fonts??? Which of these do you feel is more suitable...