SEZ-What is wrong?

Until now what I heard and read was the Government version of SEZ aka Special Economic zones. I thought that they are beneficial to start a business. But this video presents perhaps another face of the SEZ's that the Government is lovingly pushing forward. Have a look at this video. By the way, Hon'ble Finance Minister of Bharat, has recently declared that there will be no more new special economic zones from now on wards.

[video=youtube;S7NAjP-c040]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7NAjP-c040[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally feed water heaters either low pressure & high pressure are using bleed steam from turbine to raise feed water temp. to as high as possible to saturation level.The advantages...
American Sustainable business movement aims at bringing together all start-up oriented people under one roof to help them. The following lectures were held at the symposium held for the same....
In this video, Maggie Mistal who also happens to be a career consultant shares with you if your starting a business is a right move or not. She talks about...
Unable to penetrate far into social networks, Google is trying everything to everything with a new approach, simpler and trying to capitalize on the shortcomings of its competitors. Enough to...
Blogging I feel is an effective medium of communicating our feelings and thoughts to others. It is a rather lethal effective than Facebook in many ways. However there are many...