Seth Godin: Ideas That Spread, Win.

Ideas that spread, Win. - A simple phrase that makes an impact.
This phrase starts to re-arrange, shift your mindset.

You don't need to read a whole book, you don't need to listen thousands minutes of audio, just stick this phrase into your mind and you'll just catapult your business.

Take a look at Seth Godin speaking at the Greater Baltimore Technology Council here -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, As we know there are many CEans who have interesting signatures. CEans share their blog/website links, quotes etc.. via signature so here CE is launching a contest -...
I came across this article on GigaOM's blog, where they quoted Bill Gates words from Wall Street Journal’s Eco:nomics conference, "We need “energy miracles,” or break through innovation, in at...
If I wake up tomorrow and there is no Google, what difference will it make to our lives? We used to use Google 'primarily' to search things. There are plenty...
Hey.... I want to controll Stepper motor with At89c51.. and i made simulation in proteus.. and program made in keil . . . but i cant make loop for it.......
I am searching for books on agricultural entrepreneurs and agriculture in general. I want them in Indian context. Those I found were American and I guess not much work is...