Set Alert Preferences For Your Threads - Important

Hola CEans,

I think all of you should set your alert preferences so that you don't miss on any important activity of the forum. This is the easiest way to follow-up the threads you've created AND the threads you've replied too.

Follow the steps in the screenshots below -

1. Click on your username. And select 'preferences'.

prefer

2. Under Options, choose "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply".

watch

Those who frequently check emails can check the next option too.

Never lose track of any of the content again! 👍 (Especially CEoM participants)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the new members should have that option enabled by default 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think that this thread will be very useful too -
    Watched Thread feature on CE!
    All CEoM participants, please take note of this. I hope the new joinees are seeing this thread too!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Good I am on it I think most of the threads A person replies comes under watched thread and Adding email notifications to these threads will also be great

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo's one of the forgotten companies that is trying to reinvent itself with the help of new top executive - ex. Googler Marissa Mayer. Ms. Mayer's out shopping and has...
Microsoft, the software giant, has announced its product - Microsoft Office 365 University in India for both full-time and part-time students of accredited colleges and universities. Targetting thousands of colleges...
Arduino has emerged as one of the most favorite open source electronics prototyping platform for the DIYers all around the world. The official website of Arduino (source link below) has...
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, India’s second largest passenger car manufacturer, has launched Hyundai Grand i10. Setting the small car market on fire, this new ride vehicle from Hyundai which happens...
Those of you looking for a break from the 'always connected' Universe should check out a new kickstarter project called 'Off Pocket'. It's a special phone case that will shield...