Session Expired Page.

Hi,

Do we have "session expired page" for logged in members if they are idle for long time?

I haven't seen it even after lost my session.

When I tried to reply on post ,it ask me to re-login but at the same time I lost all my text.

So its better if we have some kind of "session expired page" after some interval of time.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good suggestion. I guess we'll have to display message on the top indicating the session has expired.

It's going to be bit tricky. I strongly recommend using FireFox browser which retains the text even if you get logged out. Also, if you remain away for long time, do hit the refresh page once and check your logged in status.

Noting the feature for our next upgrade.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Paris, 28th May 2009 - AeroGRID, the aerial imagery consortium, has new offices in the city of Padua, Northern Italy. As well as providing AeroGRID’s main sales outlet for Italy...
[FONT="]I heard that Acer has launched two new products in India one "Gateways" and the other eMachines. The former is targeted for the style conscious class and latter, for price...
Hi Guys, Greeting!!!😀 I've completed all the configuration setting regarding selenium RC..😛 now when i start the batch file i got some error.....😁 well first of all...my bat file code...
Hello, i had seen here that there are many Duplicate post asking about the same thing more then one or twice.. so i think it is more convenient that we...
​ ​ We see boatloads of solar charging gizmos around here, but they're usually not so... large. What we have here is a big sunning umbrella, for use outdoors (obviously),...