Server Issues & Downtimes

CEans,

Accept my apology for the frequent downtime we're experiencing. There have been frequent spikes in traffic to our blog (VoiCE) which has resulted into unexpected downtime. Our server administrators have performed quick optimizations and our server will undergo deeper optimization during the next few hours. We expect to perform the optimization when the traffic is lowest (about 7-9 hours from now) but there *might* be downtimes in between.

If you have any questions, please ask in this thread.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: We'll perform round II of the upgrades today. It seems that there are issues we need to address. The site may not be accessible for brief period of times over the next few hours.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Informing all our CEans that we're done with the upgrade and most of the things look okay. If there's anything out of place, do let me know through PM.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government of California has declared October 16 as 'Steve Jobs Day'. The tech wizard who created Apple and Pixar died on October 5th. Gov. Jerry Brown sent a tweet saying...
The next version of Opera Browser is out in 'alpha' state. Opera 12 is code named as 'Wahoo' and features hardware acceleration and HTML5 rendering capabilities. Download it from: Opera...
Hi guys, wonderful engineering site .... glad to join it
Hi guys, i wanna build a project in tracking field specially hand tracking "sign language interpreter" i'll use Matlab to make it so i need to make requirements to do...
Well the nocturnal in me has stayed awake till 6:04 am today. Was crazy about trying to make some changes to my some what existing blot of thoughts on the...