• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    missing number is cube root of (225) =6.08

(3+16+225) = 244
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    cooltwins
    f(3,4,?)=244

according to me the missing number may not be in decimals..so please check the question..

either the 244 must be 144 or the second number 4 may be 10 then you can get an answer in proper way...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    sorry 😔
    the last result was meant to be 144 and there seems to be a slip of fingers ....
    and yeah your function is right...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, here is a word problem.... "it is a five lettered word x when you remove the first letter,it becomes the name of a country, when you remove first...
Hello, I am a shipmaster, and during my carier tried to learn as much as possible about marine diesel engines, as this makes my life very much easier, and also...
please suggest me minor project in mchnical branch prefably under thermo or strength of material ,fluid mechnics
Hi Guys, this ques. may be a very familiar puzzle for some but for the others here it goes.... What occurs twice in a lifetime, but once in every year....
Imagine a girl has a magic basket and the rule is that once something is dropped into it, it doubles the number and once something has been withdrawn, the left...