serial communication to matlab for graph ploting

I am new to serial communication and I am trying to do a project where I can interface matlab with my pic18f14k50. now i am able to getting the data from the PIC. the problem is how can i plot the graph in matlab by using the PIC data.
i dunno why my data getting from PIC is show as char in matlab workspace. who can help change it data to array in workspace which able to plot graph.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, What is the difference between Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) ? When does a company/organization uses VPN and when it uses VLAN? And...
Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations . project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the...
hey i am final year B.E. student .Please suggest me some good books on c# and .NET.
Hi, i want to add an exchanger in my process and the cooling medium is tapped frm an 8" piping of Cooling Water supply. How do i estimate the cooling...
CEans, As you might have noticed, CE Colloquium final entries are out. You can read the presentations, abstracts in our official blog: VoiCE. Click on the following link to view...