Sensors help keep smartphone data secure

Quote:
archers are making a smarter "kill switch" for phones that knows when a gadget is in the hands of a thief.

Software on the phone watches how you use your phone to build a portrait of your "normal" behaviour.
Endquote

Sensors help keep smartphone data secure - BBC News

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to the Interpol, carbon dioxide emissions due to deforestation contribute about 17% of total carbon dioxide emissions. The main reason of deforestation is an illegal logging activity. There are...
Hi there ! I'm facing some issues with my net. For like 1.5 day their server was down, now it's up and running, still there are issues. Some sites are...
Opera has finally released the new version of its Opera Mini Web Browser For iOS. The updated version embraces iOS 7’s colourful elements which was long due. The complete UI...
I have the following questions How to calculate the required rack travel ? How to do the steering design ? (Rack and Pinion)
Following are the screenshots of Google's upcoming iteration, Android L. Pictures are blatantly copied from Anandtech, all credits go to them. Applaud 'em. ​