Sennheiser introduces its HD 2 and HD 4 series headphones in India, prices start at Rs 3,990

German premium audio equipment manufacturing company Sennheiser has introduced two new headphone series, the HD 2 and HD 4 in India. The new series are the successors to the Sennheiser's popular PX 100, PX 200 and HD 200 series models which promise to considerably enhance the user's listening experience by offering a perfect combination of performance, reliable build quality, and comfort. The latest offerings are basically designed to be portable headphones and aimed at those who love the music on the go. Sennheiser describes the HD 2 series lineup as lightweight, minimalist, clean and ultra-slim while the HD 4 is said to feature robust build quality, contemporary styling and provide a bass-driven output.

Sennheiser-HD4.30

Sennheiser HD 4.30
The HD 4 series includes two headphone models, namely the HD 4.20S and HD 4.30. The HD 4.20S features a durable around-ear design and a folding headband allowing trouble-free storage when not in use. There is also the 1-button smart remote with a microphone on the cable, ideal for answering calls or listening to music on the move.
The HD 4.30 also features a similar around-ear design like the HD 4.20S and is available in two variants: HD 4.30i for iOS devices and HD 4.30G for Android. Its sturdy foldable design makes it durable and compact enabling easy storage. The presence of 3-button remote plus inline microphone located on the cable, lets the user comfortably control their music playback and make or take calls. The HD 4.20S of the HD 4 series is priced at Rs 5,990 and the HD 4.30 will retail at Rs 7,990.

Sennheiser-HD2.20s

Sennheiser HD 2.20S
Moving on to the little smaller HD 2 series, there are four variants namely, the HD 2.10, HD 2.20S, HD 2.30i for iOS and HD 2.30G for Android devices. The HD 2.30i and HD 2.30G comes with dedicated 3-button remote, mic on the cable and foldable design like the HD 4.30. There are twin drivers to deliver well-balanced and accurate sound reproduction. The HD 2.20S sports a one-button remote and mic, while the basic model HD 2.10 is devoid of it. The higher end HD 2.30i and HD 2.30G of the HD 2 series are priced at Rs 6,990 while the HD 2.20S is marked at Rs 4,990 and the basic HD 2.10 will be sold for Rs 3,990.

Sennheiser-HD2.10
Sennheiser HD 2.10
Sennheiser is one of the most trusted and popular premium headphone brands in the world. The introduction of the HD 2 and HD 4 series in India, targets the mid-ranger headphone market and showcases Sennheiser’s effort to solidify its ground in the country. The new models will be available via the Sennheiser's Sennheiser Dealer Finder located across the country.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Active noise cancellation is something I look forward to having under $100 budget. Sennheiser, otherwise is quite awesome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo in an effort to expand its Y line up has launched the Vivo Y66 smartphone in India. Priced at Rs 14,990 and sporting a monstrous 16-megapixel...
A group of engineers from the Industrial Design Center (IDC) at IIT-Bombay has developed an innovative keyboard for mobile phones that makes it easy and fun to chat in Indian...
Mukesh Ambani spoke at the India Today Conclave 2017 and hinted that the reverse brain drain to India is inevitable. He said that we are at the brink of fourth...
Google has developed a new open source algorithm named Guetzli which can create high quality JPEG images with 35% reduction in file size as compared to any of the already...
In today's day and age, smart online shopping entails opening lots of tabs on your browser, using comparison websites, finding correct coupon codes and what not. There are a lot...