Sending SMS

Hello everyone,
I hav a project for sms sending website in asp.net so can i get any help or sugesstions that wat i should do to send sms from my website, means any codes if can i get from any link or anything else. I m using SQL server express edition. Every suggestions will be appriciated. THANK U.

Replies

• bayazidahmed
    bayazidahmed
    Fastest way: Contact any organization which deals in sending SMS, they will give you there code in any language you want. Some of them give you some free SMS and some of them will charge you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii everybody, What is the difference between White Noise and White Gaussian Noise? And what is Additive White Gaussian Noise? I have refer to wikipedia, google and yahoo, but can't...
give me some idea on minor electronics project 😁hello, crazy engineers! i am Ajmer Singh, pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication and in final year.. i want to make a...
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to embedded system or any innovative topic related to interfacing or...
I want to do MBA , cn u suggest which specialization is better for Computer Eng.
hi! I am in 7th semester and doing a project on designing turbines. can anyone recommend some good books on this topic? also i would like to know about some...