Sending a WhatsApp message directly from Web

Adding to Facebook, Twitter, now WhatsApp is picking up in "Social Media" although it is not a social media. Now, how many of you know that you can directly send messages or start a conversation in WhatsApp, right from a website? I have installed AddThis in my blog, so I saw there was an option to share using WhatsApp, so I thought of finding how it works.

I wanted to do it in my website, so I recently wrote an article about it here:
blog.praveen.science
Do let me know what you think about it! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are chances you have heard the name Anonymous - a group of so-called socially enlightened hackers who believe knowledge should not remain hidden with the elites of our society....
Hi, does anyone have any experience of management of faeces in stormwater drainage channels?
The best selling toy of this year has got a major makeover with the BlueSpin, the world’s first fidget spinner with Bluetooth capabilities. The BlueSpin has been created by a...
After the recent launch of its flagship device, Honor 9 in China, Huawei has announced its arrival for the UK and European markets. While the smartphone was launched in China...
Hi, everybody. It happend, that I have to scan internal parts of aircrafts engines in customer's place. Scanner (Artec spider) is portable, and I have a battery for it. The...