dear,
Hi i am a piyush i have create send sms project in this six java file create
1)sender.java
2)SerialConnaction.java
3)SerialConnactionException.java
4)SerialParametres.java
5)SMSClient.java
6)SendMySms.java.
upon file create to send sms pc to mobile using java&j2me but this project will not run so plz telling you how run this project and how to send sms pc to mobile using java&j2me code
so reply fast .send all message on
" THANK YOU "

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Can you specify the proble....what is the problem....?
    Do you got any error or what...?
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    How are you connecting your SIM card to your PC?Mobile phone or GSM Modem?Specify details regarding the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi my name is karthik........iam totally in a dilemma now...i finished my b.tech in ECE from the university of calicut.....last year...(2010)...i have been working as a physics teacher for the...
hello every one.. i need some help and ideas here.. i have a project to make "car parking counter" for up to 99 slots.. the idea in its simplest form...
the wheel of train and rail both are made up of steel . why the wheels not get damaged by rubbing. tell me about the the arrangement of wheels and...
This thread is dedicated to all the terms and words used by Civil and Structural engineers.😀
I just want to ask what is the difference between the subject Hydraulics from the subject Hydrology???😕 What are the lessons to be discussed on this two subject?? Why is...