send me bput 4th sem electrical engg previous years question papers with answers

sir pls send me 4 th sem electrical engg previous years question papers with answers.the subjects are:
material science(ms)
electrical machines
electronics & electrical measurements(eem)
economics & costing
dec
fluid mechanics

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello tech-guys, Its really very easy to find out how Java is good and all its great features but there is hardly any awareness of how good are the other...
hey... m a final yr student doin diploma in computers... i needed some project topics as m confused. it can be anything on c, c++, java or vb.... or some...
Hi every one, I am an electrical engineer associted with Heavy engineering corporation since last 16 yrs. An hobbiest for electronic projects based on micro controller- USB etc. Its nice...
Please suggest from your experience. These days i am preparing for the placements. Should i do quant question also.? what should i prepare for Tech Interview , i am from...
Hii friends.. Have you read the book "THE ALCHEMIST"?? It completely takes you to the new world and makes you to think in a different way ,i mean morally.. So...