SEMRUSH Review [1 Month Usage] - The Best SEO / SEM Tool

About two months ago, I stumbled upon SEMRUSH SEO / SEM tool and after signing up for its free trial, I decided to upgrade my account to 'PRO'. I thought I'd write a quick review of SEMRUSH to answer the questions that many blog / website owners have. Considering the pro plan costs about $69.95 a month, is it really worth investing all your hard earned money in this tool? Or will the free trial do the job? Let me tell you the answer.

Quick Answer: Yes! I was reluctant, but after a few days into the trial, I knew that this tools actually very powerful. It gives you lot of insights about what's happening with your website behind the scenes and you will be surprised to see the kind of information this tool digs out for you. It's impressive!

Discounts and Promo Codes? : Keep an eye on the #-Link-Snipped-#.

I'd strongly recommend that you should buy a month long subscription first, see how it works for you and then decide on continuing!

Let's Quickly Dive Into The Details:

I've been using the tool for just about a month, but it has helped me find out interesting information about CrazyEngineers which I'd not have known otherwise, even through Google Webmasters Tools. Whether you play be the keywords to get traffic to your website or blog or simply rely on the user generated content, like we do, SEMRUSH can dissect your entire backlink profile, find out the most important backlinks that are terminating into a 404 error page, the keywords visitors are typing in Google to discover your top pages and of course - the websites that are competing with you. I discovered several websites that I didn't even know exist that are competing with CrazyEngineers and I found it really amusing!

Awesomeness:

Of all the information you'd get on the dashboard, here's something you should pay attention to-
  • Position Changes: If you focus on or target specific keywords to bring search engine traffic to your blog, here's quite a lot of information you can get about your website. See how it works for Wikipedia.
  • Pages: The pages is one of the most important features of SEMRUSH, in my opinion. It's a latest feature added to the tool-set, that gives detailed information about the top pages of your website listed in organic results and the percentage of traffic they drive. You will also get information about the total keywords that are driving traffic to the page! With this information, you should be able to modify your web pages to out-do your competition.
  • Backlinks: The backlink profiler offered by SEMRUSH has become my favorite feature of all. I've spent several hours just analysing all the backlinks and discovered a ton of hidden gems! The tool not only tells you the overall page score (calculated by SEMRUSH, the higher page score is better) and number of internal and external links! Google continues to rely on backlink profile of your website to determine it's overall ranking in search results. You simply CANNOT ignore it!
  • Referring Domains: It's important that your website's backlink profile should have diverse domains - from top level domains like .com, .net, .org with .gov and .edu being the best and highest quality backlink providers. The referring domain section gives you an overview of all the domains that are linking to you.
Overall:

I began writing this review of the tool thinking I'd talk about all the important things; but it turns out that there's too much to cover! The best thing to do is head over to SEMRUSH and enter your blog/website name and see all the free information you get. If you like it, sign up for the pro version. You won't regret!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, i am new here... can anyone help me out... the thing is ours is a new college and we are the seniors (the first batch), theres is no...
After BTech, should student switch to Job or Post Graduate & if Post Graduate then Mtech or MBA ?
what type of material is used in gas turbine blades?
design consideration of washing machine control
hello friends..iam new in this group,so please help me, i want to develop new coding using c language. what can i do? do replay immediately