Seminar !!!!

Hey guys !!! 😀... I m new here ... bt feels nt so isolated to be wth crazy engineers ;-).. I m in my 3rd year of Btech in ECE .... Well.. m really confused abt the topics fr the seminar going to be held in our college ....Plzzz Do suggest me abt the topics fr the seminar and give me some ideas fr the major project....pllzzz...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE Forums. Go through our seminar ideas here: #-Link-Snipped-#

There's a recent topic we talked about on VoiCE and it's about '#-Link-Snipped-#' technology. Do you find it relevant?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I'm doing a project on wireless notice board, and my codes are in assembly language 1. The wireless module is zigbee, and it's from pc to PIC, 2....
Hi friends, I wanted to do a summer internship.I wanted info about various companies related to Mechanical like Alfa Laval,Mahindra & Mahindra etc which are located in Maharashtra,Bharat.I would be...
I'm doing B.Tech EEE .. I'm really confused of selecting ma higher studies... I need to earn good salary... Plz help me
hello CEans I am not able to open my icons.....whenever i am trying to do so its not opening.....i have tried to restore it but of no use.....i tried to...
Hello everyone, I have a couple of questions for you 1- I’m working on a back-filling of a causeway in the sea, can I use salt water in watering for...