seminar topics

hi everybody i'm praveen studying in final year E&E i want some details on seminar topics & paper presentation pleas3 help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, what's your seminar topic and what is you paper about?
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    E&E engineering? I didnt hear about it. Can anyone explain me what branch is this?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    RajdeepCE
    E&E engineering? I didnt hear about it. Can anyone explain me what branch is this?
    This Branch is not in Gujarat..
    same thing in Gujarat there is Electronics and Communication while in Maharashtra commonly known as Electronics and Telecommunication
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Oh!! I see. Thanks godfather & the_big_k for information.
    I have few seminar ideas :
    ->3.5G (advanced version of 3G)
    ->Multicore processors (like C2D, Quad, i7)
    ->Highspeed Fiber Optics network (I read about it some where)
    ->Cascading processors for better & high speed performance (just flashed this idea in my mind)
    -> Passive Survilance System ( for military purposes)
    ->Advanced Robotics & its application
    -> Artificial Intelligence ( may be this one is for computer engineers too)
    -> High speed & large capacity semi-coductor based storage devices
    -> Nokia Morph ( the new flexible mobile concept of Nokia, it is in developement stage, this one is good)
    I think this will be enough.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all CEans!!!!! I recently noted that the colour scheme for member titles is not appropriate. The reason behind this from my point of view is that the colour of...
hello.....I want to learn Linux .I am already having Windows XP on my Laptop. Now I also want to add Linux along with that existing ... Please suggest me link...
This is a easy and good puzzle. Find the 8 digit number which satiesfies all of the following conditions 1-> the first 2 and last 2 digits are same. 2->...
CEans, The engineering admissions season will begin soon in most of the countries around the world. Lot of aspiring engineers will want to select a good college/university and here is...
On Monday afternoon, I was speaking on a panel at the Social Graph Symposium when the moderator asked me what eBay could do to revitalize its marketplace by leveraging the...