Seminar Topics for Computer Science

I'm a 3rd year CS engg student. I want a latest topic for taking seminar this year. Almost 20-30 mins of presentation. Can u plz help me by suggesting any topic with relevent content or any websites which we got seminar topics .

If more tha 1 topic u suggest it wil be more thankful because to aviod clashes with batchemates topic

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Critical Problem..Can U help me?

Two things -

1. You should provide an appropriate title to your thread & choose an appropriate section for your query.
    2. Use 'Search' feature to search for seminar topics.

-The Big K-
  • manupep
    manupep
    Re: Critical Problem..Can U help me?

The_Big_K
    Two things -

1. You should provide an appropriate title to your thread & choose an appropriate section for your query.
    2. Use 'Search' feature to search for seminar topics.

-The Big K-
    I'm a new guy here. Don't knw abt all the sections and its character. thatz y the mistake happened. When i saw "CS-IT help" i just thought its the section for asking help. Thank u 4 pointing out
  • choondu
    choondu
    Some latest Topics:
    (SOURCE:#-Link-Snipped-#)

Generic visual perception processor
    Nanotechnology Assembler Design And Nano-Communication
    MANETS: Mobile Adhoc Networks <

Liquid Crystal on Silicon Display (LCOS)
    Jini - advanced set of network protocols
    Computer memory based on the protein bacterio-rhodopsin
    Blade Servers

Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service (MBMS)
    Extreme Programming (XP)
    Holographic Versatile Disc
    Wireless Technologies (bluetooth, 802.11x, IRDA)
    Bimolecular Computers

SPINS -Security Protocol For Sensor Network
    Context Disambiguation On Web Search Results
    Surface Computer

More topics See: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hope its useful..
  • aklrajeesh
    aklrajeesh
    😒I'm a 4th year CS engg student. I want a latest topic for taking seminar this year. Almost 20-30 mins of presentation. Can u plz help me by suggesting any topic with relevent content or any websites which we got seminar topics .
  • anki_0305
    anki_0305
    you tube
    what will be the new technique to overcome the problems of ip addresses?
  • vasudhadesai
    vasudhadesai
    i m a final year IS student...........i want gud seminar topic of 30 min..........plz help me
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Try
    Wimax
    search engines history and algorithms
    captach
    robotic process control
    thin wire computing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi I am student of third year EXTC student from COE Pandharpur. i am interested to know information about various topics related to electronics.I hope i will definitely get help...
Hi, I wanted to format an SDCard with a FAT16 file system.But when i put it in my pc to do that,i could fine FAT and FAT32 formats in the...
hi i want to know more about the final year projects based on electronics and communication. i m really confused😕 give me ur ideas plz.........
I like to do project on student data automation ...... I need assistance soon... student updates the data (such as marks ..),clerk accept the data into the database.faculty,head of department...
Hi, is there any way to test the battery of a UPS without opening the case? I need to use a multimeter to test the battery voltage and test it...